Girls in Technologies Announces 2022 – 2023 Board of Directors
FALLS CHURCH, Va.–(Company WIRE)–Females in Technology (WIT), the premier firm contributing to the achievements of specialist women of all ages in the Washington, D.C. location technological know-how group, nowadays introduced its 2022 – 2023 Board of Administrators.
Leading the firm as this year’s President is Amber Hart, Founder and Co-Proprietor of The Pulse of GovCon. Prior to assuming the Presidential job, Amber Hart served as a Board Member of WIT and George Mason University’s Heart for Governing administration Contracting (CGC) Advisory Board in the Faculty of Company.
“Despite national discussions about gender range in technological innovation, women are continue to underrepresented, underpaid and frequently discriminated in opposition to in the marketplace. These gals make this kind of major impacts in their roles for their companies, for the life of some others, and for people who will stroll soon after them. We are excited to carry focus to their function and identify them for their achievements,” reported Hart.
Girls in Technology’s Management is comprised of focused crew of feminine pros fully commited to empowering girls to be architects of transform in the technology marketplace.
Women of all ages in Technological know-how Board of Administrators for 2022 – 2023
- President: Amber Hart, The Pulse of GovCon
- Quick Previous President: Cristine Gollayan, SONY
- President-Elect: Julie Murphy, Sage Communications
- Board Member, Secretary: Emily Brash, Curate Companions
- Board Member, Treasurer: Nancy Popovich, The Popovich Financial Group
- Board Member, Normal Counsel: Kathryn Harris, RLG, plc
- Board Member, Sponsorship Chair: Jennifer Sokalski, Signature Consultants
- Board Member at Big, Particular Activities: Carrie Drake, Maxar Technologies
- Board Member at Significant, Govt Growth: Leslie Bauer
- Board Member, Communications Chair: Aneta Zawila-Jordan, yorCMO
- Board Member, Membership Chair: Maureen Cannon, Amazon World-wide-web Products and services
- Board Member, Systems Chair: Melanie Condron, Accenture Federal Expert services
- Board Member at Significant, Emerging Leaders: Kathi Hanrahan
- Board Member at Substantial, Unique Interest Groups: Lisa Shea Mundt, The Pulse of GovCon
- Board Member at Substantial, Volunteer Engagement: Suehaila Nabulsi, Money One particular
About Women of all ages in Technological innovation
Ladies in Technologies (WIT) is a not-for-income corporation with the mission of advancing girls in know-how — from the classroom to the boardroom. With far more than 1,000 users in the Washington, D.C. spot, WIT fulfills its vision by providing management development, technological know-how training, networking, and mentoring possibilities for females at all ranges of their occupations and for women fascinated in STEM. For much more information, please stop by: womenintechnology.org or hook up with us by means of Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter @WITWomen.